With Europe’s 5th highest regional GDP, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes is a major economic force, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
With business clusters for Life Science, Cleantech, Digital and Smart Cities, Lyon occurs among the European top 10 innovative cities, and amongst the 20 best cities in the world for innovation (Innovation Cities Global Index 2014).
Lyon has been awarded the ‘Métropole French Tech’ label, thanks to an enterprising digital ecosystem (including some of France’s biggest players), an ambitious development strategy, motivated actors, operational programs to serve the growth and visibility of start-ups, dedicated workspace and infrastructure to aid the development of these companies.
2nd business hub in France, Lyon counts more than 40,000 companies and 1800 foreign companies.
After a successful first edition, the French Tech Ticket program is back for 2017 with 41 partner incubators all over France ready to welcome international startups, and even more startup-tailored benefits!
- Funding: € 45,000 per team with no loss of equity (€ 20k to cover personal costs and € 25k to cover professional services)
- Resident Permit: Fast-track procedure to obtain a French resident permit
- 12 months incubation: Dedicated office space in one of France’s 41 partner incubators.
- Acceleration program: Tailored program of Masterclasses, Networking Events, Mentoring sessions…
- Soft Landing Pack: “Welcome Guide” and special offers from our partners to help winners relocate easily to France
- Help Desk: A dedicated contact to help foreign entrepreneurs through administrative procedures
Call for applications has already started. Entrepreneurs from all over the world will then be able to apply until August 24th 2016 on www.frenchtechticket.com.
The 70 French Tech Ticket awarded projects will be revealed in December for the new class to arrive in France in January 2017.
For any further information, please contact NBSO Lyon –
Martine Augrandjean – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org