|The Embassy of the Kingdom of The Netherlands in Paris would like to invite you to consider participation at the POLLUTEC 2016 in Lyon. (or to visit this most important meeting place in France for business reducing impact of human activity).
Originally this Fair was Waste Sector oriented, but gradually the themes have been developing towards solutions in all sector. This year special attention will be paid to Hospitals and City Governance. Already 25 Dutch Companies have been registered as an Exhibitor.
The Dutch Participants and Visitors of POLLUTEC2014 report positive feedback. Below you will find the most important information.
The Dutch participation to POLLUTEC 2016 will be organized in the framework of the closing conference of the Netherlands –French Economic Cooperation Year (www.economiefrnl.com/nl/ ) on the theme of Green Deals. During this period special attention was given to the bilateral economic relations. Further information on the program and possible ministerial involvement will follow as soon as possible.
The Embassy considers this event a good opportunity to extend or evaluate your European market position.
Save – the – date
Pollutec Lyon (France) – Dutch Solutions
– 29 November – 2 December 2016
– Most important meeting place in France for business reducing impact of human activities.
– EUREXPO Lyon France
Participate as an Exhibitor
– Already more than 25 Dutch Companies registered for an own or shared stand at POLLUTEC2016.
– For your own stand, you can contact email@example.com. To give you an indication, our understanding is that a total package for 6 m2 is approx. 5000 euro all in. Of course you will add your hours, travel and promotion material costs.
– We invite you to inform us if you are interested in a shared stand, we will connect you with others to evaluate your fit and wish to add Holland Branding.
– We invite you to visit http://www.pollutec.com for number and type of visitors.
Orientation on French Market – Participate as a visitor
– You can also opt to visit POLLUTEC2016 (for free) and participate in general Dutch activities. http://www.pollutec.com/GB/Access-openinghours.htm
– If you consider a first orientation on exporting to France, or intensifying the FR-NL cooperation, we would like to share the experience of Small and Medium Sized Companies already successful on the French Market:
– Work via a French Profiled Company, dealing in French Language. Most offer requests will be in French.
– Ensure that your (technical) back office has sufficient French Language Skills.
– Appreciate the cultural differences and strengths of both countries. The period to contract signing in France, as in The Netherlands, needs patience and understanding of the reach of mandates. The humor and smile in both countries is pleasant.
Dutch Embassy Services
– Each Day a Cocktail with an Embassy Invitation for your relations.
– Possibility of F-NL Deal Signing or Photo Moments with Ambassador or Ministers with press attention.
– Match Making on your specification of French contacts you would like to develop.
– Match Making for shared stand.
– Co-organize a small workshop on your selected topic and participants.
– Active attitude of Embassy for practical advice, press relations, green deal development, https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/horizon2020/, http://ec.europa.eu/environment/life/funding/lifeplus.htm, www.frenchtechticket.com, distributor search, www.ademe.fr.
– Your company name in press release and blogs of Dutch Embassy and RVO.
– Holland Branding Material for your stand (orange or F-NL rouge-blanc-bleu).
– Under development:
o Article of your company in French.
o We are working with the French Government on a Green Deal Conference, which we will organize as a closing of the Dutch-French Economic Year. Option for you and your relations to be a participant or speaker in the Green Deal Conference.
– We offer modest use of our services for free to Dutch Exhibitors and Dutch Visitors. For more intense use, we will inform you on the costs.
– Please send a mail before August 30 to express your (possible) interest for our services, emailings and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware of the limited hotel availability.