Save the date :
FOWT 2017 Floating Offshore Wind Turbines | 15th – 16th March 2017 | Marseille| France
The world’s largest event dedicated to floating offshore wind
Boost your networking opportunities and meet buyers, suppliers, key decision makers and stakeholders
A true international event
- Over 50% foreign attendance expected; many foreign delegations and companies have already confirmed their presence
- World renowned speakers have committed to share their latest findings and observations, ranging from – but not limited to – permitting and environmental issues, the best of science and technology, market and economic data, O&M practices, etc…
- Opening speech by Giles Dickson, CEO of WindEurope
A privileged meeting place for business
- Over 600 participants expected
- Structured “meet the buyer” and B2B meetings for registered participants
A market accelerating approach
The objective of FOWT is to further the advancement of floating wind and to accelerate its implementation into the global renewable energy mix. This event is meant to promote constructive discussions between all actors and stakeholders of this emerging industry. Hence the affordable registration fee and the “no pay to speak policy” implemented by the organization committee.
FOWT 2017 proposes a free-B2B meetings service for registered participants.
B2B meetings are co-organized by Enterprise Europe Network France Méditerranée.