28TH – 29TH JUNE 2017 | GRENOBLE, FRANCE
Dutch companies and Dutch research institute will be part of the 500 attendees gathering at MedFIT, that is the 1st European business convention dedicated to innovation partnerships in the fields of medical technologies and diagnostics. International actors in the innovation cycle from research to market, in addition to key players in regulation and evaluation will get together in Grenoble.
MedFIT main objectives are to build R&D collaborative projects between start-ups, industrials and academia and facilitate the market access to medical technologies innovations.
Among the numerous reasons to attend the meetings, let’s underline:
- MEET innovation partners during qualified B-to-B meetings
- INITIATE discussions with potential investors
- BUILD new public/private or private/private collaborations
- FIND the right partner to evaluate new products or services before the market launch
- DISCUSS the future of the medtech sector
- SOURCE licensing deals